- Membership to the General Board is obtained through an application process. All applications must be on file with the ACE Business Manager. Applicants will be informed at the ACE General Board meeting of their membership acceptance.
- In accordance with the UNCP Policy on Equal Opportunity, membership in ACE shall not be determined on basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, marital status, handicap, sexual orientation, gender, or veteran status.
- All members of ACE must be in good academic and disciplinary standing.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 2.0 for undergraduates and 3.0 for graduate students is required before becoming a member and during membership in ACE.
- Sustaining full-time status as either an undergraduate (12 credit hours) or graduate (9 credit hours in a declared program) student is required during membership.
- Members must attend all regularly scheduled meetings and committee events with no more than two unexcused absences per semester or 6 excused absences per semester.
- Members must participate in ACE events and in key events that require participation by all Board members.
- Failure to comply with these requirements could result in revoking of membership for at least one semester in ACE as detailed in the Bylaws.
- An ACE member which has had their membership revoked may reapply for membership upon approval of the Executive Board.
Friday, January 13, 2012