Papers and Pubs began accepting submissions for its fourth volume on November 3rd, 2014. The deadline for submission is February 24, 2015.
Biology Seminars on Jan20th @ 2:00 pm Old Main, #102 (Thomas Assembly room, Museum of the Southeast American Indian)
Biomedical Engineering in Simulations, Imaging, and Modeling (BME-SMI, NSF-Funded REU site) at East Carolina Univeristy form May 26- July 31. Application Deadline: Jan 31st
Announcements: PURC USA awardees for the Spring
The Moore Undergraduate Research Apprentice Program (MURAP) application deadline February 6, 2015
- The deadline for Undergraduate Scholar Assistantship (USA) applications for the Spring 2015 semester is November 1
- State of North Carolina Undergraduate Research and Creativity Symposium (SNCURS), November 22, 2014. Please contact us if you want a ride.
- The UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy is proud to announce its upcoming spring 2015 Leadership, Excellence, and Development (LEAD) program for undergraduate students and beyond. Application deadline is February 2, 2015
- Three 2014 Summer Internship Opportunities Deadline: 31 January 2014
- SNCURCS 2013
- Art Students Accepted to 2013 Explorations NC Journal of Undergraduate Research
- UNCP students Kayla Seedig, Lauren Ellerbe, and Daniela Jimenez will have artwork in the upcoming 2013 Explorations published by UNC-W. The work was reviewed and selected by a panel of North Carolina art professors. Explorations is the Journal of Undergraduate Research and Creative Activities for the State of North Carolina. The publication celebrates the ingenuity, creativity and engaged learning being undertaken by undergraduates throughout the state. It offers the opportunity for undergraduates at any 2- or 4-year North Carolina college or university to be published in a peer-reviewed journal.
Lauren Ellerbe -- Drawing (Pen and Ink) Title: Three Horsemen of the Rockapalypse
Daniela Jimenez -- Printmaking (Lithography) Title: Belleza Hueca
Kayla Seedig -- Printmaking (Lithography) Title: All You're Worth
- NC-LSAMP 2013
- Posters on the Hill 2014: Call for Abstracts Sept 2-Nov 4, 2013