We use the new American Red Cross Lifeguad Course. It is a blended course, both online at home, and that the pool with the instructors.
Why take a lifeguarding course with us?
- Our Program is the most convenient way to become a lifeguard.
- We have the most options in the area.
- If your schedule changes, you can switch to one of our other open courses at no cost.
- We have tons of training equipment. In most lifeguarding courses you spend a good portion of the class waiting around for your turn to train on different kinds of rescue equipment. This can shorten our course by HOURS!
- You have access to the instructor by email, phones, and text. You can ask questions ahead of time, voice your concerns and get coaching.
- We waste no time in our courses, they are fast-paced. We know how you value your time. You will never wait for your instructors to prepare. Transitions are fast, and we streamline all aspects of the course.
- We have small instructor to student ratios. This is one of the ways we keep our quality so high. If you don't understand a skill or concept, an instructor will work with you one on one until you succeed.
- Many lifeguarding courses are taught by people who only teach one course every other year or so. Our head instructors are highly trained experts in lifeguarding.
- Our candidates have very high success rates in our programs. However, if you don't pass your lifeguarding course with us you have options you won't have in other courses. Because we offer so many classes, you can jump into another for the segment(s) you need more help with and take the test again at no additional cost.
For more information email email@example.com or call 910.521.6277