Learn to teach all levels of swimming from Infant & Toddlers, Preschool, Youths & Adults using American Red Cross methods, materials and certifications.
- Swim 25 yards - Front Crawl, Elementary Backstroke, Backstroke, Breaststroke & Sidestroke - Butterfly 15 yards
- Float or scull on back in deep water for one minute
- Tread water for one minute
- Must be 16 years of age by last class date
All classes lead to American Red Cross Certification.
- Attend all sessions and participate in activities complete as well as complete all reading assignments
- Successfully complete all Practice teaching assignments
- Pass written exam with 80% (40 correct out of 50)
View Water Safety Instructor Training Schedule (requires Microsoft Word)