The Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC) is a business development service of The University of North Carolina System.
- We provide management counseling and educational services to small and midsized businesses in all of North Carolina's 100 counties.
- We help established firms, high-growth companies, and start-up businesses meet today's challenges, manage change, and plan for the future.
- We have over 50 management counselors in 17 offices across North Carolina -- each affiliated with a college or university.
Our services are well defined and a designed to meet our clients' needs.
- Our primary focus is management counseling, addressing issues including financing, marketing, human resources, operations, business planning, and feasibility assessment.
- We also provide targeted, research-based educational products which are focused on change management, strategic performance, and leadership development for your management team, employees, and board members.
In addition, we offer specialized market development assistance in:
- government procurement
- international business development/exporting
- marine trades services
- technology development & commercialization
These services are specifically designed to aid growing companies in expanding their markets and increasing competitiveness. All SBTDC services are confidential.