The Office for Regional Initiatives Testing Center's mission is to promote academic, and professional advancement by serving as a community resource to provide a variety of testing services. The Testing Center is dedicated to adhering to professional testing policies and procedures, safeguarding confidentiality of student records, and creating an exemplary testing environment in accordance with the National College Testing Association professional standards and guidelines.
Computer-based tests offered:
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) (Nursing School Entrance Test)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Counseling Preparation Comprehensive Examination-CPCE
- The National Counselor Examination for Licensure and Certification-NCE
Click HERE for registration information.