Whether you have an undergraduate degree in business and want to advance your career or you have no undergraduate business experience and want to combine the superior managerial skills of an MBA with existing skills to improve your effectiveness or whether you want to embark on a new career, the MBA program at UNCP is right for you. The MBA program allows you to take classes full time or part time, while keeping your full time job.
With the economy squeezing paychecks and increasing unemployment, now is the perfect time to think about upgrading your skills with an MBA and UNCP would like to be your school of choice. According to several sources, this is the best time in nearly 20 years to get an MBA.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a professional degree program designed to accelerate entrepreneurial career development by preparing graduates to form their own businesses or to take a leadership role in new corporate ventures.
The UNCP Advantage
- Small Classes – intense faculty student interaction
- Experienced Faculty with Ph.D.s
- Flexibility – evening classes in two locations
- Online Program--NEW FALL 2015
- Open to all students regardless of their undergraduate major
- Cross-functional areas of concentration or concentrations in Financial Services or Supply Chain Management
- Affordable tuition and financial aid
The mission of the School of Graduate Studies of The University of North Carolina at Pembroke is to provide quality master's level degree programs and opportunities for continuing professional and career development for students whose academic preparation and personal characteristics predict success in graduate studies.