VA Education Benefits
- Chapter 33*: Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty (MGIB-AD)
- Chapter 1606: Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- Chapter 1607: Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- Chapter 32: Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Chapter 35: Survivors and Dependent Assistance (DEA)
- Work-Study Program
- *Transfer of Entitlement (TOE): a service member or veteran may transfer their Post 9/11 GI Bill education benefit to a dependent upon approval of VA for eligibility.
Other Helpful Resources
- Checklist for prospective students to apply for VA Education benefits.
- GI Bill Comparison tool - compare rates between different benefits.
- VA Form 22-1995: Request for Change of Program or Place of Training.
- Request a Military Service Record (DD214).
- Scholarship for Military Spouses & Children
- Google for Veterans and Families: returning veterans understand the challenges of serving, coming home and transitioning to civilian life. Google put together this resource with products that make life easier.
- "Veterans Guide to Paying for College" from Affordable Colleges Online
- Veteran and retired service members may request a military transcript at the below listed websites: