View Your Library Record to see what items are checked out on your library account, to verify item due dates, and to renew items. In addition, you may check the status of items both requested via Interlibrary Loan and placed on hold.
When you click on Your Library Record, you will be prompted to identify yourself by entering your last or first name, your ID number (the letter p and your social security number without dashes), and a PIN.
- Items currently checked out will list titles, due dates and call numbers for materials checked out to you. You can renew your own materials unless the items are already past due, or if someone else has requested the item. When an item has been successfully renewed, the new due date appears immediately.
- Hold requests outstanding show titles, status (usually the due date) and the location and call number for items you have requested to be held for you upon return or receipt. Interlibrary Loan requests you have made appear in this list as soon as the request has been processed. You can cancel holds. To cancel Interlibrary Loan requests, please call or come to the Interlibrary Loan Office.
- Interlibrary Loan office telephone numbers are:
- UNC Pembroke: 910.521.6516
- Fayetteville State University: 910.486.1233
- UNC Wilmington: 910.962.3273
Interlibrary Loan materials display the status "Awaiting arrival" from the time that the Library's Interlibrary Loan staff has processed the request until the material is received in the Library.
When requested mateials are received, the status displays "Ready for pickup." ILL materials should be picked up at the Circulation Desk.