Welcome to BraveDOCKS, the University of North Carolina at Pembroke's open-access institutional repository. BraveDOCKS, in partnership with NC DOCKS, is part of a UNC system-wide initiative to collect and archive the scholarly output of North Carolina’s universities
Why You Should Get Involved
- Provides a permanent archive of your work
- Provides easier access for your colleagues and students
- Garners a worldwide audience for your work
- Increases the uses and citations of your work by researchers and scholars
- Showcases UNCP faculty scholarship
To access BraveDOCKS or NC DOCKS click the links below:
How to Get Started - It's easy!
We know you are all very busy, so all you have to do is submit a personal profile and then e-mail citations of your scholarship (from your vita). That’s all!
The Library will then research the copyright status of each work and will work with you to make sure that the works are available in appropriate formats (e.g., PDF, mp3, Quicktime, etc), so that they can be easily viewed by a greater audience.
- Information for Faculty Submission
- Information for Student Submission
- Information for Research Data Submission
- Odum Data Deposit Form for NC DOCKS Institutions
- Policy on Removal of Contributed Works
- Submit your profile to the IR
- Submit your works to the IR
- Read about important copyright considerations
- Use the "Copyright Addendum" for future scholarship
- Copyright waiver