Whether you have an undergraduate degree in business and want to advance your career or you have no undergraduate business experience and want to combine the superior managerial skills of an MBA with existing skills to improve your effectiveness or whether you want to embark on a new career, the MBA program at UNCP is right for you. The MBA program allows you to take classes full time or part time, while keeping your full time job.
MBA Learning Goals
1- Knowledge and competency in the appropriate areas of Business.
2- The ability to analyze a situation and show the ethical implications of various alternatives.
3- To integrate and synthesize the various business areas and to develop cross-functional approaches to organizational issues.
4- A capacity to lead in organizational settings.
5- Excellent communication skills.
NEW October 2017 Accelerated Online Program
The UNCP Advantage
- Small Classes – intense faculty student interaction
- Experienced Faculty with Ph.D.s
- Flexibility – evening classes in two locations
- Open to all students regardless of their undergraduate major
- Cross-functional areas of concentration or concentrations in Financial Services or Supply Chain Management
- Affordable tuition and financial aid
The mission of The Graduate School at The University of North Carolina at Pembroke is to provide quality master's level degree programs and opportunities for continuing professional and career development for students whose academic preparation and personal characteristics predict success in graduate studies.