Master of Social Work
In addition to a BSW, the Department of Social Work offers a Master in Social Work (MSW). The course of study totaling up to 60 hours may be completed over eighteen months (Fast Track), two years (Traditional), or in three years (extended or part time program). The Advanced Standing Program consist of 33 hours and is completed over 12 months full time or 24 months in the part time program. Click here to request additional information about the MSW program.
Click here for more information on our MSW program options and application procedures.
Requirements for Master of Social Work (MSW)
- MSW Part-Time
- MSW Full-Time
- MSW Advanced Standing
- MSW Advanced Standing Part-Time
- Prerequisite Course Requirements for MSW Program
- MSW Field Manual
- MSW Field Practicum Application
- Field Practicum Liability Insurance
- Labor Regulations and Field Education