Our Social Work Graduate Assistants (GAs) are available for tutoring sessions with the APA writing style for all BSW students. Sessions are held in HSCI Room 378.
Before scheduling an appointment please review the following guidelines to ensure your session is a success:
- Schedule appointments at least 48 hours in advance
- Bring assignment already printed
- Have questions prepared
- Have problem areas identified prior to appointment
- Bring APA manual
- Sessions are limited to 30 minutes
- Students are limited to 1 session per week
To schedule an appointment for assistance with APA writing style review the GA's available times below and schedule with the GA who is available during your preferred time.
GA’s may also be able to meet via WebEx for students who are not able to make it to campus.
To view Bobbi's schedule and make an appointment, please click the link below:
To view Leon's schedule and make an appointment, please click the link below: