Pre-registration for Summer I &II 2017 and Fall 2017 will start March 27,2017.
You will need your PIN for registration. You should have received it during advising week from your Advisor. Only your advisor can give you your pin in a face to face meeting.
If you are not sure about the registration process please go here (and scroll down a bit). This guide will walk you through the registration process as well as explain some of the most common error messages.
Our goal is to process all overrides in a timely manner. Please read this page completely to the end!
Reminders regarding the process:
- Fill out the Override Request Form only ONCE!!
- We expect a high volume of requests. Please wait at least 24 hours before you follow-up by email or phone.
- Error codes: Error codes determine the type of override that is needed. If you do not give us the exact error code it will delay your override regardless of the time it was received. We will skip your request and come back to it once we have finished all the requests that were properly filled out.
- Overrides are generally not done for specific sections or closed sections unless all sections are full or the reasoning is considered valid by the Program Director.
To receive an override please follow the following procedure:
To request an override for a social work course please fill out the Override Request Form depending on your major:
BSW students please go here
MSW students please go here
We do expect a high volume of override requests.
For courses outside the social work department you will need to
- Ensure you have the prerequisite courses to take the course
- Contact the professor teaching the course directly to request and override (copy your advisor on any communication)