Social Work


Bachelor in Social Work

The Department of Social Work offers a Bachelor in Social Work (BSW) and minors in Substance Abuse and Social Welfare. To learn more, visit the following links from the UNCP Catalog or call 910-775-4090

Requirements for BSW

Student Forms

BSW Advising

Advisement Powerpoint 
Advising Agreement 

Advisement Guide for SWK Faculty and Students

Field Forms

Field Manual (Requires Microsoft Word)