William G. Albrecht, Ph.D.
Political Science and Public Administration
Office: Business Administration Building, Room 208
Office Hours: Online -Monday & Thursday, 8:00am-9:00am, On-campus -Tuesday, 2:00pm-5:00pm, and by appointment
William Albrecht is an associate professor in the Department of Public Administration at The University of North Carolina at Pembroke. Dr. Albrecht earned his B.S. degree in Business Administration from Ferrum College, M.B.A. degree from Western Carolina University, and his Ph.D. degree in Public Policy Analysis, with a concentration in Public Finance, from the Nelson Mandela School of Public Policy and Urban Affairs at Southern University. He teaches in the areas of public policy, public budgeting and financial management, managerial economics, and municipal government administration. William's research has often focused on the investment practices of state and local government pension funds as well as public sector financial management. Currently he and his wife (Dawn) live with their cat (Shale) in Lumberton, N.C.
- PAD 5520-001: Principles of Budgeting and Finance
- PAD 5520-800: Principles of Budgeting and Finance
- PAD 5030-800: Economic Analysis for Managers
- HAD 5740-800: Health Econmics
- PAD 5520-400: Principles of Budgeting and Finance
- PAD/PLS 3600: Introductory Internship in Public Administration