U.S. News and World Report has called UNCP one of the most affordable universities in America for tuition and fees. In addition, UNCP is THE most affordable accredited Athletic Training Program in North Carolina.
UNCP is also a great value. We emphasize the quality of teaching and student learning over everything we do. All upper level athletic training courses have a small class size which allows great student/faculty interaction.
Associated program fees
The student is responsible for the following additional costs associated with the Athletic Training Education Program:
1. Professional Liability Insurance ($38/year)
2. Transportation to off-campus rotation sites
3. Uniform items (khaki or black pants and shorts; white, black, or gray polo with or without UNCP logo; appropriate dress clothes for indoor sports events)
4. NATA Membership ($58/year for new members and $78/year for returning memebers)
5. UNC Pembroke Athletic Training Student Association dues ($10/semester)
6. Cost associated with taking the Board of Certification Exam (one time application fee for NATA members is $35 and $300 to take the exam)
7. Any costs associated with moving into campus housing early during pre-season clinical rotations.
The AT Program provides students with the other necessary supplies.