At New Graduate Student Orientation, students should meet with the Program Director to go over the program as a whole. Of particular interest at that meeting are the following forms and pages of this site:
- MAT Prerequisites
- MAT (English 9-12) Checksheet
- MAT (Middle Grades Language Arts) Checksheet
- MA Licensure Concentration Checksheet
- MA Thesis Concentration Checksheet
- Assessment of Standards and Indicators Survey (PDF - requires Adobe Reader)
- Discussion of the Dispositions Assessment survey that will be sent out early in the semester.
- Description of Capstone Experience
Note that if you have not yet completed the Assessment of Standards and Indicators Survey, you should print it, complete it, and send it to the Program Director immediately.