All students (MA in English Education and MAT) should plan to meet with the Program Director around the time they have completed 18 hours of work. The agenda for that meeting will include:
- Completion of the Assessment of Standards and Indicators (PDF - requires Adobe Reader) survey for the second time
- Completion of the Dispositions Assessment in the Graduate Assessment System DRF in Taskstream (the enrollment code is GAS14).
- Discussion of both surveys
- Discussion of Midpoint portfolio progress, with potential Capstone Portfolio artifacts
- Discussion of plans for Leadership Project
- Plan of further progress in program
- Completion of the Midpoint Progress Checklist in Taskstream