Twelfth Annual Southeast Indian Studies Conference
April 7-8, 2016
University Center Annex
The purpose of the Southeast Indian Studies Conference is to provide a forum for discussion of the culture, history, art, health and contemporary issues of Native Americans in the Southeast. The conference serves as a critical venue for scholars, students and all persons interested in American Indian Studies in the region.
Call for Papers & Poster Presentations
- Word (Requires Microsoft Word)
- PDF (Requires Adobe Reader)
- Department of American Indian Studies
- Southeast American Indian Studies Program
- Museum of the Southeast American Indian
- Office of the Provost and Academic Affairs
For more information, contact Alesia Cummings at 910.521.6266 or email@example.com.