The Museum of the Southeast American Indian (formerly The Native American Resource Center) (web site)
Located on the first floor of Old Main, the NARC offers a rich collection of authentic American Indian artifacts, handicrafts, art, books, cassettes, record albums, and filmstrips about the Native Americans, with emphasis on the Lumbee Indians of Robeson County. An exciting variety of exhibits is on display, including prehistoric tools and weapons, 19th century Lumbee household and farm equipment, and contemporary Indian art. Indian cultures from all sections of the United States, Canada, Central America, and South America are represented by characteristic artifacts.
- Alpha Pi Omega (American Indian Sorority)
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES)
- Native American Student Organization (NASO)
- Phi Sigma Nu (American Indian Fraternity)
- Sigma Omicron Epsilon (American Indian Sorority)