The Orientation Session is designed to provide you with critical and timely information to help you to get off to a successful start in the Graduate School at UNC Pembroke.
- Learn policies and procedures
- Meet your program director
- Hear financial aid information and changes
- Learn program specific requirements (thesis, professional papers, etc.) and course schedules
- Get assistance with registration
- attend a Blackboard workshop (optional)
As stated in the UNC Pembroke Academic Catalog: “Students are held responsible for knowing and understanding the information provided during orientation sessions.” You should make plans to attend.
You can take care of many other needs while on campus. Other UNCP offices open following the Orientation include: Financial Aid Office, the Cashiers Office, Student Accounts, Business Services (for student IDs: BravesOne Card), Campus Police (for parking permits), and the UNC Pembroke Bookstore.
The staff of the School of Graduate Studies and Research and we look forward to seeing you on Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 8:50!