- Anderson N. Locklear Endowed Memorial
Member of a State or Federally recognized tribe. Awarded by the Education Department to a major in Teacher Education.
- Brian Freeman Teacher Education Scholarship
Elementary Education major with a 3.0 GPA & a Resident of Robeson County.
- Caton Family Endowed Scholarship
The Caton Family Endowed Scholarship is to be given annually to two students from Robeson County who have been admitted to the Teacher Education Program. The recipient shall be of demonstrated financial need and must maintain a 3.0 GPA to retain the scholarship.
- Charlie H. and Marie Sampson Moore Scholarship
Elementary Education major with at least a B average.
- Dr. Sharon Sharp Memorial Award
Resident of North Carolina with a major in Graduate Elementary Education or English Education with a min 3.75 GPA.
- Herman and Louise M. Jenkins Memorial
Preference given to students from Richmond County and especially Richmond Community College; who plan to return to teach in the county and an Education major.
- James B. and Evelyn J. Kirkland Middle Grade Scholarship
Resident of North Carolina, must be a Junior or Senior with a 3.0 GPA and an Education major.
- James H. and Katherine B. Dial
Elementary Education major with a 3.0 GPA and a Resident of Robeson County. Receipent should be a member of a State or Federally recognized tribe.
- James Leon and Christine R. Hunt Scholarship
Awarded by Education Department with a GPD of 2.5.
- Josephine B. Lucente Endowed Scholars
Education major with a 2.7 GPA planning to teach Reading and/or Math.
- Louise Bell Locklear Memorial Scholarship
Second semester sophomore, junior or senior majoring in Education with a 2.5 GPA and a Resident of North Carolina. First preference given to a member of a State or Federally recognized tribe; however if a suitable candidate cannot be identified, the preference does not apply.
- LRDA Early Childhood Development Scholarship
Awarded to a BK major from Robeson County.
- Mary Elizabeth Jones Brayboy Scholarship
Member of a State of Federally recongnized tribe and an Education major with a 3.0 GPA.
- Pearlie Locklear Memorial Scholarship
Member of as State or Federally recognized tribe and an Early Childhood Education major.
- Purnell Swett Endowed Teaching Scholarship
Awarded by the Education Department to a Education Major of a State of Federally recognized tribe.
- Sheltering Home Circle of the King's Dau
Member of as State or Federally recognized tribe with preference given to a Lumbee tribe member. At least a junior Elementary Education major with a 2.5 GPA and a Resident of North Carolina.
- Stacy Locklear Sr. Endowed Scholarship
Receipent should maintain the min. University Standard GPA and be a Resident of Robeson County majoring in Secondary Education with a preference in Science Education.
- The Dial-Chavis SNCAE Scholarship
Recipient selected by Education Dept to an education major. Must be a member of SNCAE Chapter. In the case that there is not a SNCAE chapter at the University, that requirement should be replaced with the following: The student must be a graduate of a Robeson County high school.
- The Linda Walter Larke Endowed School
Recipient must major in Math, must be a resident of Robeson County, must maintain the University standard GPA.
- The Wendy L. Klenotiz Endowed Scholarship
Preference given to students involved in athletics and with special health needs. Rising Junior or Senior majoring in Special Education with a GPA of 2.7. Emphasis placed on student involvement within the University Community.
Qualtrics Survey for the scholarships application - APPLY HERE!