Education and Professional Development: The Incubator and partners provide educational support in the form of workshops, invited speaker series, and online programs. In addition, clients will also be made aware of local community college small business center seminars.
Personalized Consulting: Incubator management and the Thomas Family Center for Entrepreneurship consultants offer clients access to free business planning and consulting.
University Partnerships: Clients can access, through the incubator, the resources and expertise at UNCP. Many of the faculty, staff, and students are interested in assisting start-up companies.
Mentor Network: Incubator clients will have to, access and be asked to work with successful business leaders, preferably within their industry. We believe this support is critical to the success of our tenants.
Technical Services and Contractor Network: The Incubator maintains connections with several local service providers (accounting, marketing, PR, finance, etc) that may be accessed by clients in support of their business. Use of these providers is not required but is an available resource.
Networking Events: On a regular basis, the Incubator and local partners host business networking events where like-minded business leaders can meet and share ideas and support each other's efforts.
Competitions and Conferences: Clients may attend the annual regional UNCP entrepreneurship meeting representing an valuable networking opportunity. In addition, the incubator and Thomas Family Center for Entrepreneurship will provide consulting support for any client that wishes to compete in local, national, or international business competitions.
Facilities: Free or low-cost access to the following:
- Private office space
- Conference rooms with audiovisual equipment and video conferencing
- Copier and fax machine
- Break room with vending services
- Trash removal and snow removal services
- Business identification signage
- 24hr limited facility access
- High speed fiber optic internet service
- Newly constructed office space
- VoIP phones with private number and voicemail (long distance is available for additional fee)
- Utilities including electric, water, HVAC
- Kitchen and coffee services
- Personal mailbox and on-site address
- Routine and emergency maintenance
- Security monitoring
- Housekeeping services
- Wireless internet
- Receptionist service (8am to 5pm)