UNC Pembroke has partnered with community colleges and junior colleges to create articulation agreements to ease transfer into certain degree programs.
Articulation Agreements are officially approved guides that outline how coursework taken at a community college or junior college transfers to UNC Pembroke. They are intended to promote smooth transitions for students. The Comprehensive Articulation Agreement established at the University of North Carolina system level governs the specific transfer of courses/programs between the North Carolina Community Colleges and constituent institutions of the University of North Carolina.
- Bladen Community College
- Brunswick Community College
- Central Carolina Community College
- Fayetteville Technical Community College
- Louisburg College
- Montgomery Community College
- NC School of Science and Math
- Pitt Community College
- Randolph Community College
- Richmond Community College
- Robeson Community College
- Sandhills Community College
- Southeastern Community College
- Southwestern Community College
- South Piedmont Community College
Transfer Course Equivalencies
As a transfer student it is helpful to know which classes will transfer to UNC Pembroke. You can use this equivalency matrix to determine which of the classes you have taken at other schools will transfer to UNC Pembroke.
RN to BSN Bridge Agreement
The Uniform Articulation Agreement between Associate Degree Nursing Programs and the RN to BSN Programs promotes a more seamless, concise pathway for students moving from community colleges to public universities.