The mission of the Office of University Communications and Marketing is to increase public support for and enhance knowledge of UNC Pembroke.
Public support is raised by promoting the positive image and institutional presence of the University through various media, the building of relationships and by communicating institutional messages.
- Strengthen the University’s image and identity
- Meet the public relations needs of the Chancellor and the University community
- Communicate the University’s program activities and accomplishments
- Provide accurate news and other information about the University to both internal and external audiences
- Coordinate the University’s communications in emergency situations