Business Affairs BA 00 92
Mission: The mission of The University of North Carolina at Pembroke's Office for Business Affairs (comprised of the Bookstore, Business Services, Controller's Office, Financial Planning and Budgeting, Human Resources, Facilities Operations, and Police and Public Safety) is to provide support services to The University Community. These services will assist The University in perpetuating a climate for quality education paramount to a successful institution. The Division recognizes that support services are integral to the Performance of all constituency groups consisting of The University Community and external agencies.
Within this context, the Business Affairs Division is committed to these Goals:
- Providing support and service that is accurate, timely, cost effective, and sensitive to the University community and external communities;
- Providing active involvement in the strategic short- and long-range planning;
- Providing quality management resources to the University through internal consultations, research, and presentations;
- Providing a clean, attractive, accessible, safe, and well-planned environment to facilitate campus activities;
- Developing and communicating standards and procedures designed for efficient and cost-effective operations to all levels of the University;
- Providing guidance and understanding in the areas of regulatory controls, fiscal management, ethical business standards, capital planning, and the on-going maintenance of existing systems.