Facilities Operations

How Do I...?

Get Routine Work Done?

Routine work such as painting, moving, and minor repairs may be sent to the Work Control Center.

For instructions on how to submit a work request, click here.

For a list of the Building #'s and Names, click here.

You will receive acknowledgement once your Work Request has been assigned a Work Order Number. Contact the Work Control Center for schedule information by phone at 910.521.6233 or Send a work request.

Get A Key Issued?

Fill out a Key Request Form, get it signed by your department head and
Vice Chancellor, and return it to Facilities Operations. Key Request Forms may also be obtained from Facilities Operations.

Reserve a Vehicle?

First, make sure that your current driver's license is on file in our office. Next, call to reserve a vehicle, then fill out a Vehicle Request Form. This form must be signed by your department head. There is a charge for use of vehicles. Departmental account numbers must be provided on the form. Print out the form, fill it in, and return it to Physical Plant. Read the policy on vehicle use.

Still Have Questions?

Call Facilities Operations at 910.521.6233 or email at fo@uncp.edu.