Note: Costs are subject to change without notice per North Carolina General Assembly. All fees must be paid in US dollars. There is a $25.00 service charge on all returned checks.
For More Information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 910.521.6855
- Fax: 910.521.6548
Tuition and Required Fees
Minimum cost for full-time undergraduate living on campus with a meal plan for the 2014 - 2015 year for a North Carolina resident is $14,992.30 and for a Non-Resident, $24,943.30.
- View Tuition and Required Fees
Note: Rate Change Effective Spring 2006
- Students whose registered courses include both On Campus and Web classes will have their web classes charged at the On Campus rate.
- Required Fees Breakdown
Fall 2014 (pdf)
Summer 2014 (Excel)
Fall 2013 - Spring 2014 (Excel)
Summer 2013 (Excel)
- View Miscellaneous Fees
- Cost of meals (munch money), housing, parking, registration, testing fees, etc.
- Cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, financial aid, and outside sponsors.